We manage our family’s wealth and work at SentimenTrader. In the meantime, we pay it forward by freely teaching traders how to use Python.
Python is an easy-to-use programming language if you are interested in finance and trading. We’ll show you step-by-step:
- The basics of Python programming
- How to use NumPy and Pandas for finance and trading purposes
- How to visualize your financial data using the matplotlib and plotly packages
- How to build algorithmic trading models with Python
- How to build trading strategies with machine learning and AI
- How to use TensorFlow and scikit-learn (2 machine learning libraries) in finance
- How to automate your own personal finances with Python
And much more! All of our step-by-step tutorials are packed with visual examples.